Your scheduled appointment time will be reserved specifically for you. We ask that you kindly give us 24-hours notice if you need to cancel your appointment. We are aware that unforeseen events sometimes require missing an appointment.
- We see our patients every 2-6 weeks to adjust the braces or to give new Invisalign® aligners.
- We schedule longer appointment procedures and those that require major adjustments during the earlier parts of the day. In order to provide the personal attention required, longer appointments, including putting the braces on, repairing the braces, delivering important growth appliances, re-cementing braces and removing the braces, are scheduled in the earlier morning hours.
- We reserve our after school appointment times for routine wire changes and adjustments. This allows us to accommodate most of all our patient’s busy schedules. Your cooperation in helping us keep to this type of schedule is appreciated!
- Some appointments will need to be scheduled during school hours. These appointments can be rotated within the day so that the same class will not need to be missed. In order to be fair to all patients, we may alternate your appointments during school months between mornings and afternoons. We’ll be happy to provide you with an excuse slip.
- It is our goal to provide you with the finest orthodontic care on the most convenient schedule possible. We understand your scheduling concerns and will do everything possible to ensure that your treatment goes smoothly.
- We reserve time just for you. If you are running late, we would advise you to call and see if we can complete the necessary work in the time that remains. If you arrive late for your appointment we may have to reschedule to another time. Appointments are scheduled at 2-6 week intervals for best progress. Missed appointments or repeated lateness could prolong treatment. (We ask that you give us 24 hour advance notice if an appointment needs to be rescheduled). Repeated missed appointments may incur an additional fee. We provide you with an appointment card, which indicates the appointment time, and as a courtesy we have a “house calls” program that will automatically confirm your appointment the day before via text and/or email. If you do miss your appointment, another appointment will be scheduled but may require waiting 2-4 weeks.